Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Happy Birthday Talmadge and Kimberly

So our computer has been in the shop for a while so I know i am a little late on both these post, but still wanted to post these two.
Happy Birthday to my fabulous little boy who it now 3 years old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone.

How cute he was, is, and will be forever.
We decided to go bowling again this year because it was so much fun. And again it was so great Talmadge could not have loved it any more. And he beat most of the adults!!!!
Grandma and Paris
After bowling we took the kids to see Santa Clause

It was snowing out a lot that night
Talmadges so so cute cake!!
This year it was all about Buzz and the other "Disney" movies.
Happy Birthday baby. I just love sharing my birthday with you!!!!!!!





No comments: