Here are just some random pictures around our house. Our girls are growing up so fast I had to post some pictures of them!!! And not to forget our precious little Talmadge!!!!!
Valentines day. In cute little shirts Nanna sent the girls!!

How funny is this, Talmadge thought he was so funny!!!
I mean seriously how cute are my twins.

Last Sunday when we had Grandma and the Arnell's over for dinner

I could not have asked for a better big brother in a millions years. Talmadge loves his sisters so much and takes great care of them. Loves to watch TV with them or play with them in his room. It doesn't matter he just loves to have their around!!!!!!
4 comments:
love the pcitures! the girls are getting so big I can't wait to see them!! Talmadge is a Rock Star big brother so cute and he is looking grown up as well! I am so excited to see all of you in May its coming soon!!! love and miss you guys
Seriously could your kids be any cuter!
They are so cute and Talmadge is a super big brother!
we can't wait to see all of you in a couple of weeks!
Love Nana and Grampa
Love love!!! So cute!!!:)
They are so stinking cute!!! I love them in the Bumbo's! He is the funniest little kid, just wait until they can play with him... that will be cute!
Post a Comment