Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Off to Utah


This last weekend we decided to head out of town with our crew and head to Utah. It was a great little trip. When we first pulled into town we headed straight to Temple Square. I loved taking my kids there for the first time. Talmadge thought it was pretty special.

We then, met Matt's parents down there and started the weekend by going out a Utah soccer game. The Dallies who we stayed with, their daughter plays for their team.

The next day we heading out to the zoo. Could not have asked for better weather. And besides the awesome flat tire we had on our stroller. Turned out to be a great day.

Matt went to Priesthood session later that day while us girls hung out. Then we headed home the next day. It was a great little weekend!


1 comment:

Brooke said...

What a fun trip! We did the temple square/hogle zoo trip a couple years ago. Our kids loved it! I was so bummed I missed you when I was in Boise! :( I would have LOVED to see you! It has been way too long! What is your e-mail address & phone number? Then we can communicate other than blog comments. :)Your family is super cute!!!