Yesterday we took a little outing to the Pumpkin Patch. It was a great day, really warm weather, and for the most part happy kids
Heading out on the hayride to find the pumpkins.
The little hats the girls are wearing a lady in our ward made them for them. I thought it was totally fitting for the day. They looked so cute and we got a lot of attention for the twins and the hats!

Vienna nice and snug and asleep
Look at how cute all of our kids are, still can't believe we are a family of 5 some times

Got to love Talmadges cheeser!
Matt, Talmadge and Paris. The girls were loving walking around. Dead asleep

Talmadge thought he needed a big pumpkin!!
How cute are my boys!!
Talmadge going through the little hay maze!!
Talmadge was so excited about the feeding the animals all day that is all he talked about. But when we got there he thought the animals were cool but wouldn't even feed them, so Matt and I ended up feeding all the animals!!

The girls were toast at the end of the night, however I still had to get a picture of their so cute outfits!!!!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh how cute are those girls... They look adorable and their outfits and hats are darling. I love the pics of Talmadge he has such a great smile. You are looking great as well... See you in 2 weeks can't wait
Holy buckets SO cute! Love the hats! So fun, I wish we went with yoU!
Post a Comment