On November the 7th we had the twins blessing at church. It was a very very special day. The Stevens family came down for the blessing and we had my family here (those who could make it from both families).
To dress both of my girls up in there dresses and hear my husband give 2 wonderful blessing was just unexplainable, one of the best feelings ever. Here are some pictures of my beautiful girls!!!!
For those that don't know the story on these dresses. Back in college I had to design 4 quarter sized wedding dresses. And a sewing student sewed them. These are 2 of the dresses that I designed and I was lucky enough to have them fit the girls perfectly. It was very special to see the girls in these dresses that I had designed.
Paris
Vienna
Babbitt family!!
Steven's family
Small glimpse into my really busy life with 2 on my arms at all times
The 2 fabulous women the girls are named after.
Paris Dianna and Vienna Lisa
Grandma Givens
This little boy could not love his sisters any more. I am so proud of him and how he helps me take care of the girls!!!
Is this not the sweetest picture ever of Talmadge and Vienna. Like I said he loves them so much!!!!
Us three girls Mindy, me and Amanda the day they left town. It was so great to spend time with them!!
The other fabulous news from over the weekend. Is our little boy is officially potty trained!!!! We could not be any more excited not to have 3 kids in diapers anymore and only 2 now!!! Go Talmadge!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Thank you Kimberly for posting these pictures. They are so special... your little family is so sweet and beautiful. THanks for letting me be apart of your lives.. I love being a grandma to those sweet (3) grandchildren. And Matt your blessing were very nice... you did a very special job. Love to all of you :) :)
Post a Comment